This is Part II of a series of testimonials with Iron Body client Meghan Forman. Meghan lost 6.3lbs in 28-Days and then another .7lbs by day 35 for a total of 7lbs lost by day 35 AND on day 54 she discovered that she lost A WHOLE JEAN SIZE! “How?” You ask? By training with Kettlebells with Iron Body Studios 3-4 days per week as opposed to her usual once per week.
I would like to add that it’s not just about the weight lost on the scale or the inches lost, it’s also about gaining stability, strength, flexibility & endurance. Included in this blog post are some milestones that Meghan has reached with her kettlebell training as a result of training consistently with the kettlebell 3-4x per week since January 2.
Here is MORE of her story…
“I lost a WOLE JEAN SIZE!” ~Meghan Forman, Client since 2009.
Today is March 4, 2012 and here is additional progress that Meghan has made with her continued Kettlebell SHRED:
Meghan is presently maintaining her weight of 138lbs from February 6, 2012, HOWEVER Meghan lost a WHOLE JEAN size from a size 29 to a size 28. She discovered this change on February 26, 2012, which was day 54 of the SHRED when she was shopping for clothes.
- January 2, 2012 – Meghan was training with the 10kg (22lbs) bell with ease for all movements.
- January 16, 2012 – Meghan began to incorporate one heavy day per week. She would use the 12kg bell (26.4lbs) as her heavy bell for her workouts. On this date, she was just able to unilateral (one bell) press the 12kg bell as her heavy bell for 5 sets of 3 reps;
- February 20, 2012 – By this date, based upon her consistent kettlebell training 3-4x per week, Meghan was able to complete her first TGU with a 12kg (26.4lbs) with ease and great form;
- February 22, 2012 – By this date, based upon her consistent kettlebell training 3-4x per week, Meghan was able to successfully complete a unilateral (1 bell) kettlebell complex with a 12kg (26.4lbs) for 5 sets of 5 reps of 4 different exercises 2 of which included the snatch and the clean and press;
- February 24, 2012 – By this date, based upon her consistent kettlebell training 3-4x per week, Meghan was able to crush a double bell kettlebell complex with two 12kgs (combined total weight lifted and moved 52.8lbs) bells for a total of 40reps of each exercise one of which included a squat press.
- February 27, 2012 – By this date, based upon her consistent kettlebell training 3-4x per week, Meghan was able to successfully complete a unilateral (one bell) kettlebell complex, with primarily a “swing” focus and 30 total movements of each exercise, with a 14kg (30.8lbs) bell.
What fitness goals have YOU been able to accomplish within 28 days?
Meghan renewed her 30-day unlimited class card and continues to attend kettlebell classes at Iron Body Studios 3-4 days per week. We plan to meet with Meghan one more time before her scheduled cruise on April 15, 2012 in order to document her progress and any more weight or inches lost.
Whether your goal is a wedding, a vacation, a re-union, or simply that you’re fed up with where you are at in terms of your (lack of) health and fitness routine, and you want to see results in 4 weeks or less, the 28-day Kettlebell Shred will get you there. Come see us at Iron Body Studios, 55 Charles St. Needham, MA and we will help you to achieve YOUR Iron Body!