Advanced Kettlebell Ballistics Workshop
When: November 10, 2019
Where: Lifetime Athletic – Summerlin, 10721 W Charleston Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89135
Time: 9:00 AM to 3:30 PM (check-in starts at 8:45 AM and I will start the course promptly at 9:00 AM)
Early Bird Discount – $109.00 (Ends October 27, 2019)
Regular Price – $199.00 (After October 27, 2019)
Sign up ==> HERE <==
This workshop is appropriate for both Hardstyle Kettlebell Instructors and Non-Instructors.
- For Level I Hardstyle Kettlebell Instructors who are training to pass their Level II Hardstyle Kettlebell Instructor Certification or Level II Instructors who are training to recertify their Level II Hardstyle Kettlebell Certification.
- For Non-Instructors who are personal trainers, group fitness instructors, fitness enthusiasts, or health practitioners, who have an intermediate to advanced skill level in Hardstyle Kettlebell training.
Participants must be extremely proficient in the following kettlebell basics in order to attend:
- Kettlebell Swing (two handed and one handed)
- Kettlebell Military Press (single kettlebell)
It is helpful, but not necessary, if participants have some experience in the following basic kettlebell movements:
- Kettlebell Clean (single kettlebell)
- Kettlebell Snatch (single kettlebell)
- Kettlebell Military Press (double kettlebell)
- Double Kettlebell Work
This workshop will teach the following advanced kettlebell ballistics:
- Both Single & Double Kettlebell For ALL Movements
- Push Press
- Jerk (including “Long Cycle” Clean and Jerk)
- Complexes & Chains
This workshop is structured as a learn and lift type workshop in that there will be a brief lecture on the movement, followed by a practice application (“workout”).
The workshop typically runs from 9:00 AM until 3:30 PM which includes one hour for lunch from 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM. Check in is at 8:45 AM. The workshop will begin promptly at 9:00 AM.
NO REFUNDS, NO EXCEPTIONS. However, registrations may be transferrable to another workshop of equal value or registrant may pay the difference if registrant transfers to a workshop of a greater value.