Are you still thinking about signing up for my 45-Day Hormone Reset? I extended the exclusive 20% discount off enrollment for 24 more hours, through TONIGHT Friday, January 17, 2020, at 11:59 PM Pacific Time.
Use the coupon code RESET45 (coupon is CASE SENSITIVE) at check out and
SIGN UP ==> HERE <==
(see the end of this post for details about the program…)
DO YOU VALUE HEALTH EQUITY AS MUCH AS FINANCIAL EQUITY?
So many people build financial equity over the years leading up to retirement, however, when retirement age comes, their bank accounts may be financially sound, but they lack health and are physically bankrupt. They have no health equity.
If you’re not healthy and physically capable then what good is financial equity?
You might as well use that financial equity to check yourself into assisted living rather than use it to do the things you previously imagined doing during retirement such as traveling, learning new skills and hobbies, and playing with your grandchildren.
You may have all the money in the world to retire comfortably to do whatever you want, but you can’t really do whatever you want and enjoy it if you are unhealthy and physically unfit.
Similarly, people have no problem spending $30+ per week on their morning Starbucks coffee-dessert concoction, but then gawk when they hear the cost of a $100/month gym membership or paying $100 out of pocket every 6 weeks for a visit with a private functional medicine specialist; both which improve overall health, vitality, longevity, and physical function.
Paying for a gym membership, personal trainer, exercise program, nutrition plan, or functional medicine specialist are all investments in HEALTH EQUITY.
Investing in all of these things early on will give you not only longevity, but also, a better quality of life for longer. That way you can actually enjoy your financial equity when you retire because you are not physically bankrupt.
My 45-Day Hormone Reset is an essential step to help you to build HEALTH EQUITY.
You will learn,
- The foods and daily rituals that optimize hormone balance and positive gene expression.
- How 1 Brazil nut a day increases glutathione production (the most powerful antioxidant your body makes) and supports thyroid function.
- How Vitamin C helps to support your adrenals and is essential to cortisol production.
- How your adrenals govern hormone balance for many other hormones from thyroid to sex hormones. So if your cortisol is out of whack, then it’s very likely that other hormones are out of whack.
- How intermittent fasting one time per week for 12 -18 hours can turn on the longevity gene SIRT1 and turn off the anti-longevity gene mTOR.
- How taking a sauna multiple times a week can turn on the longevity gene FOXO3 and help prevent neurodegenerative diseases and increase heat shock proteins which neutralize oxidative stress.
AND SO MUCH MORE!
What are you waiting for?? Use code RESET45 to get 20% off and sign up ==> HERE <==
20% discount ends TONIGHT at 11:59 PM Pacific Time!
About the 45-Day Hormone Reset
I have lived with Hashimoto’s and Low Thyroid for over 13 years, 10 of those years undiagnosed.
I have also suffered from,
- Low Progesterone
- Low Testosterone
- Adrenal Fatigue & Low Cortisol & Specifically Stage Two Adrenal Dysfunction.
Unfortunately it is very common for low thyroid and Hashimoto’s to go undiagnosed. Many times, those of us who suffer from it, along with other hormone imbalances, will share our symptoms with allopathic doctors who will just write us of for being crazy, stressed, and/or to be suffering from the results of aging.
You are NOT crazy, and you are not just stressed and aging. Your symptoms indicate that you may be suffering from hormone imbalances.
I did not experience weight gain, gluten intolerance or celiac disease, but I DID experience:
- Digestive problems
- Bloating, gut inflammation, “poochy” squishy belly
- Sensitivity to cold to the extreme of Reynaud’s symptoms & chilblains (sores on my toes). This was so bad that during the winters in Boston I would LITERALLY, no exaggeration, wear two layers of clothes from my feet to my head.
- Panic attacks
- Joint pain & stiffness & lack of recovery from minor injuries
- Insulin Resistance
- High Blood Sugar
- PLUS night sweats around my period which indicated that I had low progesterone; AND
- Abnormal pap smears for YEARS due to excess estrogen as a result of being on the pill for almost 30 years (NOTE: The pill suppresses progesterone and increases estrogen); AND
- Feeling overwhelmed and like I was racing from one task to the next due to high cortisol, followed by fatigue and burnout due to low cortisol.
Other symptoms related to hormone imbalances include:
- Heart Palpitations/Irregular Heartbeat
- Thyroid medication works for a short period of time and then stops working
- Thinning hair or hair loss – often from the eyebrows, specifically the outer third of the eyebrows.
- Low or unstable blood sugar
- Mid-section weight gain
- Food cravings
- Tired but wired at night, including that regular 2-3 AM wake-up call when you lie wide awake in bed and watch the clock until you fall asleep 30 minutes before your alarm goes off
- Low sex drive
- Hair Loss
- Brain Fog/Lack of Concentration
- Recurring Headaches
- Lethargy, Fatigue
- Easily disrupted sleep/lack of deep sleep
- Cyclical Headaches
- Heavy Periods
- Migraines or other Headaches
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- and MANY more.
When I was diagnosed with Hashimoto’s, I started to work with a functional medicine specialist to balance my hormones with not just medication, but also with nutrition and lifestyle changes.
At the time, even though my nutrition and healthy lifestyle aligned with healing my gut and hormone balance there were additional changes that I could make to improve hormone balance, heal my gut and my body.
For the past three years, in order to heal myself and balance my hormones, along with medication, I have researched, read and applied evidenced based nutrition and lifestyle changes. Plus, most recently, research and knowledge from Epigenetics – the study of how environmental factors can alter how genes express themselves. As a result I created my 45-Day Hormone Reset to help others who also suffer from hormone imbalances learn how to heal THEIR guts, bodies, and balance their hormones through specific, evidenced based, nutrition and lifestyle changes.
Only 10% of health conditions and disease is caused by genetics. The other 90% is caused by environmental factors. Therefore, the most profound influences on your health, vitality, and function are the cumulative effects of the decisions you make about your diet and lifestyle on the expression of your genes.
My 45-Day Hormone Reset is your first step to balancing your hormones, cleaning your genes, reversing the signs of aging, and extending your health span.
In my Hormone Reset you will learn how the right food, sleep, exercise and detox support can reverse many age-related hormone problems and optimize methylation and your liver’s ability to detoxify your system.
Phase One (Days 1-23) of my 45-Day Hormone Reset includes the following 7 Hormone Resets:
- Reset #1 – ESTROGEN: Red Meat & Alcohol
- Reset #2 – INSULIN: Sugar
- Reset #3 – LEPTIN (Controls hunger and sated signals): Fruit
- Reset #4 – CORTISOL: Caffeine
- Reset #5 – THYROID: Grains
- Reset #6 – GROWTH HORMONE: Dairy
- Reset #7 – TESTOSTERONE: Toxins
Phase Two (Days 24-45) of my 45-Day Hormone Reset includes the following top 7 most important genes and 7-step protocol to help optimize the most positive expression of these genes:
- Step 1: Feed + FTO gene (Fatso gene)
- Step 2: Sleep + MTHFR gene (Methylation gene)
- Step 3: Move + Apolipoprotein E gene (Alzheimer’s and Bad Heart gene)
- Step 4: Release + BRCA1 & BRCA2 genes (Breast Cancer genes)
- Step 5: Expose + VDR gene (Vitamin D receptor gene)
- Step 6: Soothe + Circadian locomotor output cycles kaput gene (Clock gene)
- Step 7: Think + mTOR (or FRAP1), FOXO3, and SIRT1 genes (Longevity genes)
The first half of the Reset (Phase One: Days 1-23) will be an elimination phase that will help you to eliminate the most allergenic foods and metabolic blockers causing inflammation and hormone imbalances.
The second half of the Reset (Phase Two: Days 24-45) will be a re-introduction phase where you will choose to re-introduce, one at a time, all or none of the foods that you eliminated, PLUS I will delve into Epigenetics (the study of how your environment impacts how your genes will express themselves, either positively or negatively) and teach you about our top 7 most important genes. I will guide you through a 7-step protocol that will help you to optimize the most positive expression of these genes so that you tap into youth and vitality for years to come.
The group coaching program includes the following:
- 20+ emails to guide you through both the elimination and re-introduction phases. This does not include any additional emails I may send with bonus information or tips.
- Weekly group coaching calls delivered via ZOOM (7 coaching calls total over the 6-week program). The weekly coaching calls are structured so that the first half of each call is spent teaching about the Resets and Hormones the group is focusing on that week, and the second half of the call is an open forum for the group’s questions. The weekly coaching calls are the primary platform to ask and answer questions. You bring your questions to the call and I answer them. So come prepared! Calls will meet every Tuesday at 4:00 PM Pacific Time starting on February 4, 2020 and the last call will meet on March 17, 2020. All calls will be recorded and a link to the replay will be emailed out to everyone in the group coaching program.
- Closed Facebook Group for support so that the group can provide support to each other, along with past Hormone Reset participants, AND where I may provide additional information, tips, videos, and Facebook Lives.
- Primary support will be provided via the Weekly ZOOM Coaching Calls. Supplemental support to any questions not answered on the weekly coaching calls, or in any of the emails that I send, or Facebook Lives, or videos that I post, will be answered in the closed Facebook group. I will answer questions in the closed Facebook group on a weekly basis.
By the end of the 45-Day Hormone Reset,
- You will understand better the science of how hormones work in your body;
- How to fuel your body with your nutrition for optimal hormone balance and energy;
- Cleanse your body of any food addictions, such as caffeine, sugar or alcohol;
- Have a better mind/body connection that allows you to listen to your body so that you can fuel your body for optimal hormone balance and energy;
- Know how to better manage stress with healthy coping mechanisms like yoga, walks, reading, podcasts, and meditation, and NOT sugar, caffeine or alcohol;
- Create new, healthy hormone balance friendly habits so that you can continue with a sustainable approach to balancing your hormones through nutrition and lifestyle for LIFE.
The group coaching program will start on February 2, 2020 and will run 6 weeks through March 17, 2020 and will be limited to ONLY 20 BADASS LADIES! For those registered before January 26, 2020, prep week will start January 26, 2020.
Cost is $699 BUT, I am offering an EXCLUSIVE 20% discount to my email list which brings the cost down to $559.20 for the entire 6-week, information packed, life changing program.
Use the coupon code RESET45 (coupon is CASE SENSITIVE) at check out and
SIGN UP ==> HERE <==
This EXCLUSIVE 20% discount is extended through TONIGHT January 17, 2020 at 11:59 PM PACIFIC TIME AND space is limited in this group coaching program, so sign up TODAY because it WILL fill up!
Yours in Strength,
EmpowerU Online Coaching
I Am Not Afraid To Lift® Workshop