Why You Should Make Homemade Nut Milk PLUS Tips If You Are High Cortisol, High Estrogen, & Low Progesterone
Eric and I started making homemade nut milk about a month ago. We hated all the unnecessary additives in store bought nut milk (except for MALK brand) and estimated how much money we would save if we bought a nut milk maker and made our own and decided it was worth a try.
We researched different nut milk makers and decided to buy a Tribest Soybella. So far it’s been great! It’s so easy to make both nut and seed milk. We’ve made almond, cashew, hemp, and pumpkin seed milk.
In addition to saving money, homemade nut milk is more nutritious than store bought nut milk because when you soak the nuts and seeds prior to making milk out of them, they start to sprout so you get the nutritional benefits of sprouts in your homemade nut or seed milk.
Eric and I did an Instagram Live about this topic today. In case you missed it, you can watch the replay below…
Tips and recommendations like this are just one of the many that we provide to our 1:1 coaching clients.
Another example is that I have all of my 1:1 nutrition coaching clients complete a hormone questionnaire in order to determine what hormone imbalances they may have based upon symptoms.
From there I am able to make nutrition recommendations and refer them out to a functional medicine specialist as necessary.
Recently one of my 1:1 nutrition coaching clients show symptoms of high estrogen, high cortisol, and low progesterone. A few of her many symptoms were:
- She felt wired but tired at night;
- Like she was constantly racing from one task to another;
- Had easily disrupted sleep and waking up in the middle of the night;
- Night sweats around her period; and
- Horrible PMS.
Does this sound like you? I CAN HELP YOU!
I had her eliminate red meat, alcohol, and caffeine for 10 days. Plus I provided her with a recommendations for sleep supplements and a bedtime routine such as
- Stay away from phone and computer after 8pm.
- Wear blue light blocking glasses.
- Use a sound machine when you sleep.
In addition, I recommended that she take the following supplements:
For High Cortisol and Low Progesterone
- Vitamin C – 1,000 mg per day
For Low Progesterone (all below will help with bad PMS)
- Calcium carbonate or citrate – 600mg 2x per day
- Magnesium – 200mg 1x per day (take this at bedtime and make sure not to exceed 400mg per day)
- Vitamin B6 – 50mg – 100mg per day
For High Estrogen
- Hops Supplement (take at night before bed),
- Turmeric – 1 tsp per day at a meal and/or 250mg up to 6x per day
You have 24 hours left to get 50% off all single sale online training programs (use code BLACK2019 and purchase ==> HERE <==), 20% off 1:1 online coaching (APPLY BELOW). PLUS FRÉ skincare extended their sale through tomorrow December 2, 2019 (see below…).
Eric and I specialize in:
- Adrenal Fatigue
- Hashimoto’s & Low Thyroid
- High & Low Cortisol
- High & Low Estrogen
- Testosterone Optimization
- FODMAP Nutrition
- General Hormone Balance
- Kettlebell Training
- PLUS Superhuman Strength Training Programming
Applications must be submitted by TOMORROW, December 2 at 11:59 PM Pacific Time in order to qualify for the discount.
This is the first time that we have ever offered a discount off of our 1:1 coaching and it will also be the last so what are you waiting for?? Apply NOW and get your 20% discount!
Terms and Conditions
- 1:1 Coaching Package must be purchased within 24 hours of completing intake/interview call.
- Valid for first time 1:1 clients only.
- Depending on purchase selection, discount will be applied to either the lump sum package or if the financing option is selected, the first month’s payment only.
What are you waiting for?? Apply above and get your 20% discount!
Black Friday Sales End December 2, 2019 at 11:59 PM Pacific Time.
FRÉ Skincare extended its Black Friday sale through Cyber Monday, December 2, 2019. Get 50% off ALL FRÉ skincare products with code ARTEMIS.
Use code ARTEMIS and purchase ==> HERE <==
Yours in Strength,
EmpowerU Online Coaching
I Am Not Afraid To Lift® Workshops