EMPOWERMENT BEGINS WHEN YOU BREAK FREE FROM YOUR COMFORT ZONE.
At my women’s strength workshop I Am Not Afraid To Lift® I talk about my “3 E” System to EMPOWERMENT.
- EDUCATE: Understand why we lift & the benefits of strength training. Strength training builds confidence, independence, is the key to achieving our physique goals, to staying young & fierce & ultimate badassery.
- SELF-EFFICACY: Ensure that we train for success in our training so that we have Mastery Experiences that build our Self-Efficacy!
- EMPOWER: Be empowered by what we do in the training room because what we do in our training & how we handle challenges in our training applies to how we handle challenges in real life. We are training for LIFE when we rip a shit ton of weight off the floor.
In order to become EMPOWERED we must filter out deprecating, negative self-talk & break free from our comfort zone.
When we walk into the training room & approach our lifts we must be committed to,
- OWNING IT: Own your lifts. Own your health, fitness & nutrition. Even if you don’t feel like it right away, act AS IF you OWN IT & the more you act AS IF you own it, the more you will actually indeed own it & have control & the more success you will have.
- CHALLENGING OURSELVES: Get out of your comfort zone & challenge yourself to do things, or train to do things that you never thought you might do. Once you take on this challenge & conquer it then you will be empowered & motivated to do the next thing that is out of your comfort zone.
- GETTING STRONG: Do not be afraid to get hella strong! This motivation fuels the cycle of EMPOWERMENT & ultimate badassery.
Learn more at my women’s strength workshop I Am Not Afraid To Lift®, as well as BOTH kettlebell & barbell lifts, coming to BOSTON AND SEATTLE:
WHEN: May 18, 2019
WHERE: MSC Strength & Conditioning, Weymouth, MA
SIGN UP HERE
Early Bird Ends April 28, 2019 at 11:59 PM Pacific Time.
WHEN: June 8, 2019
WHERE: FUELhouse Gym, Seattle, WA
SIGN UP HERE
Early Bird Ends May 19, 2019 at 11:59 PM Pacific Time.
Yours in Strength,
Iron Body Training Systems &
I Am Not Afraid To Lift® Workshops
You must be logged in to post a comment.